.

.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

random shtuffff

Dear palm trees of California,
Please come with me to massachusetts. I know it may not be the perfect Californian weather, maybe about 30 degrees less, but we have blankets and heaters!! :) Plus there is room on the plane in the bottom!! You'll meet new friends like oaks and pines! I just can't stand leaving you!!!
Sincerely,
Olivia

haha i had to. But seriously, I really don't want to leave California!! Thats why i'm begging my mom if we can steal my two ADORABLE cousins Lindsay and Emily, a few palm trees and maybe some of the warm weather and bring it all to MA.
I can't believe its already Thursday, I'll be going back home in 6 days and I'll miss school, which is bad because i have to make up a math and english test and catch up on all piles of high school homework. :P Vacation is really too short!!! *Would you rather have 2 months of summer vacation but 2 day weekends, or 1 month of vacation and 3 day weekends? ( i'll make it into a poll so you can answer!)
I would rather have 1 month of summer vaca and 3 day weekends bc i like it when free time is spread out, that way its less stressful.

I'll try to post some pictures up from my vacation on here as soon as possible!
Hope everyone has an amazing break and has as much fun as possible!

Peace out <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment