.

.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

mah day

hey everyone!!
I really really should be studying for my HUMONGOUS history test thats on monday but i feel like writing in this blog instead!! :) Anyway, so today my mom and I went to this grand opening of a boutique. One of her friends (who came to us for thanksgiving) opened her own wedding/prom dress store and its so cute! **My mom always says: "your friends are a reflection of you". ** [I will use brackets for advice/quotes] While we were there, I met Miss Massachusetts!! Like the girl that won the pagent and the title! She was pretty short though. Her name is Loren Galler Rabinowitz, she is really an overachiever!! She is a professional ice skater (represented the US in the olympics), she went to Harvard to become a doctor, she is an amazing piano player, a poet AND miss massachusetts!!! that makes me feel very boring and untalented. It was so interesting to meet her, sort of like how I met that famous Polish pop star at the airport. <-- Her name is Doda. We were going through the security check points when she was like 'awww what a cute puppy!!' to Nelly. I could tell it was her because it looked like her, she had the same voice, a tattoo of wings on her back, and she had a familiar laugh. When we found out it was her we freaked out and wanted a picture. It was bad because there were x-rays at the checkpoint so we couldn't take any pictures. That was an experience!!!
Anyway, gotta go study now :P ughh
wish me luck on the history test!

No comments:

Post a Comment