.

.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

greeted in sunny, wonderful california by....rain?

heyyyyyy peeps! So I arrived in California yesterday and it was pretty special. It was rainy all day and it was very cold, the PERFECT weather for my amazing Cali! (note the sarcasm). Today I went to the mall and it's very different than the one in Natick. I got a sweatshirt and one of those light grey sweaters with a brown belt. BTW how do you spell grey? grey or gray? Oh yeah, and joking around with the security camera at the store is really fun! ;)
anyway, tomorrow I'm going to travel around California towards the south. We'll go to Carmel, Monterey and Santa Cruz. :D I really can't wait and its gonna b very fun! I'm trying to write down every single memory and thing that happened so I don't forget. That way, I'll avoid that horrible feeling that time goes by too quickly when I look back at everything I did! You should do that, I recommend it.
*"don't be upset that something ended, be glad that it happened". - Dr. Suess
I hope we all have a good break!
I'll try to write about everything that happens on this blog! :)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment